The Company offers both legal and Sharia consultations within the context of the Saudi Arabian laws for individuals, establishments and companies alike; said services are branded with proficiency, elasticity, cost efficiency and adequacy to substitute the legal section in an enterprise in one aspect or the other; and includes:
- The provision of legal and Sharia consultations.
- Preparing, shaping and reviewing legal documents and instruments to the exclusion of preparing claims sheets or memoranda and memoranda of objections in cases for or against the applicant.
- Reviewing, preparing and drafting all national contracts and agreements in Arabic Language.
- Support in interpreting the provisions of the laws and regulations and how they are applied.
- Attending the Client’s meetings and conferences with the representatives of the government, enterprises and individuals locally and abroad.
- Representing Clients in reconciliation negotiations and concluding contracts.